Wednesday, October 25, 2006

http://numericlife.blogspot.com/

quite interessant....anyway.....


been a while since i wrote. sigh . been lazy. and been nauseous and having craving for funny things. and i HATE my canteen food.!!! i am conditioned to puke when i see it. yucks. they are so gross. those. sweet sour pork and salted veggie soup. and horrible cabbage. who eats cabbages as vegetables? not fit to be eaten. should have some leafy greens!!!! yucks.
and soup is so oily. i swear till dec that i am working there i will be bringing my own lunch.

anyway. ryan is opening up to me. so cute. he actually will wave to me and talk to me now. twain loves me too. edison always say hi to me loudly when he sees me. happy being ard them. ...i saw this ger from 1a in west villa. she was practically dancing ard me when she saw me. think the mommy was not really happy when she saw that the teacher was young. then relieved when she realised that i was only her music teacher. hahah. silly...anyway....i am getting used to the nottie pri 1 kids.

the dictation for this time round is quite badly done.. johnson got his marks and he cried. poor fellow. too bad for him. who ask him to be such a blur ****>.always. building castles in the air. if not that i always call his name in class, i think he would have done worse.

sigh.....okie okie..i will check again tommorow.if it is true. i prob only be up till 28 end of jan.......

No comments: