Monday, August 28, 2006

I am kinda frustrated at school with regards to cantonese as the medium for meeting and they expect me to teach music in cantonesen to the Pri 1. well.....silly them if they give me that , I will try my best but no guarantees.....Evrything is so messy and we are expected to stay till4 though we have nothing to do. so impractical. If i have internet connection , i will spend my time more meaningfully , .....look at stock mkt. ha. so in the end i sat down learning french. such a waste of time.

So many questions.

what is my tt?
my bus duty, the calendar, the lunch duty, Eca? and when is staff meeting....


english and maths no problem.

one more thing is the bus....i walked down the busstop by myself and took 6. I learnt that 76 goes to causeway bay leighton rd/ morrison.

66 and 6 goes to central too. and then i missed my bus stop on the way back cause i cant find the bloody bus stop to stop and press the fucking bell.
but anyway had a good cry when i am back and told myself that either i swim or sink . no one will take pity on me.

well.....and he points at me... menacingly... like he wants to kill you . 2nd time this month. so hurtful. even if there is a miscommunication , i am sure there will be another solution rather than to use such an attitude. :(

No comments: