Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today I discovered the pantry....very damn important....found a microwave.
Shared lunch with albert again cause it was a hug packet save money.
finished the last bit of my classrm board.
learn how to speak a bit more cantonese.
Miss poon said that one of my students have cancer....
one of them is going back to Canada.
then , learnt a lot of French in the staff room. n
Decided and planned for the next holiday and maybe going to Vietnam.
i will buy silk........SILK!!!!!!!MY amour. J'aime beaucoup.!!!!

but i do not like thai silk. it is so thick.....or maybe i keep seeing the thick version.

Indian silk is lovely.


i badly need to dye my hair......argh. It is so gross ---the regrowth.


I also decided.... by Age 27 30 + 54.7 ( End of August 2007)

i discovered that i actually love working with my colleagues. i just dun understand why in singapore the people are so selfish.....:( especially at Raffles girls primary. no warmth at all.
over here. though communication is a barrier and i have my moods but at least the general mood is good. and They are quite sincere in helping.....it is final . i hate raffles girls primary staff. big time. SHAME ON YOU! YOU SHOULD COME HERE AND LEARN SUCH WARMTH AND CARE.

1 comment:

whiskers and string said...

reading my past post. i think i take some of these back. people here are better , except Karen...argh