Wednesday, December 13, 2006


1) I am getting more backaches
2) My hormones are running wild in the sense that i can be angry within seconds and feel like killing all the HK kids who just talk too loud. I should have been in jail by now, if not for the fact that i have been controlling myself
3) Apparently i can get nose bleeds becus of the blood circulation that is going up me head.( but i have not gotten them yet, and i really dun want to )
4) I have half dyed hair and i think me look horrible.
5)My nose is getting stuffier..... and it is supposed to. sigh.

You know what is the bloody difference between hk kids and sg kids.
BOTH interrupt which i really freaking hate, but . at the very least sg kids interrupt by starting off with MS CHUA MS CHUA MS CHUA. to try to get the permission to speak first, and the freaking hk kids just simply open the bloody mouth and rattle off. GAWD. HOW I HATE THEM....

No comments: