Friday, December 22, 2006


wooooo hooooo!!!!

i am going home this 4 thirty pm today !!!! :)

tugging along me markings , hehe, me accessories and me wedding gown. ....cant wait to eat ... sg food. :) * satisfactory grin*

anyway ....there are a few photos i wanna upload, first will be the red coat which i bought for my collection:) and that will be the last of it. i already have a black ribbon one , a long one and plus this red one makes a very happy girl.


Went to lancome to trim my brows at 11 am yest, had lunch w dear, ( poor him ) he is still not feeling well, and then back to home to have a nap before returning to school for mass at 3 45 and left at 5 plus to rush my gynae appt at 6pm. queens road east was totally jamm and the bloody cab driver ( dunno for real or not) drove me to near the peak and then back down so i can avoid the traffic at Wan chai....and the bloody driver gave me less change in myhurry to get off the cab ( which is also my fault for not checking) . ..

but and at the docs, i had to stuff my self w water so that the ultrasound can work.i felt that my whole tummy was gonna burst cause i was so full....... anyway ...when trying to determine the gender of the baby, we thought we saw something sticking out between the legs. .....which makes the baby most probably a boy . BUT!!!!...let's see how. hehehe. if it is a boy , i will be ecstatic!!!!:P

okie i better go wash my clothes cause they have been sitting int he laundry basket for a long while....