Sunday, December 30, 2007

It is much more fun to teach Dylan now as he is more curious and aware of his surroundings...He knows that we have to press the keys on the lap top and he does that whenever he sits on my lap in front of the lappie. Same goes for the piano .:) Boy, he does have strength to press the keys!He knows how to use the telephone receiver and listens attentively when i press the numbers and call popo up to talk.He makes a funny noise when on the telephone as if talking...But he still does not know how to hold a book nor turn the page cause it always ends up in the mouth.....So much so for bed time stories. haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

hi there. thanks!....actually, my blog shifted... ;)email me @ elaine_ashire@yahoo.com