Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Fug.....citibank is revamping their system, so i cant even pay my bill cause i dun have their pin which was sent to my sg phone.....argh. how clever they are. stupid. cant they send a letter instead to the overseas clients? you heard me rite. citibank----you are STUPID!bloody hell , now i have to wait on the bloody fone for them to pick up the call.....argh.stupid. if you talk about tip top customer service, you should prempt all these, what is the point of changing the mailing addy.

anyway, on a lighter note. i just came back from sg. good. totally refreshed . ( well , not totally....) i ate my fill of local food. YUM YUM!!!!. first thing first when i set foot on sg grd, i dragged dear to swensens at the airport to eat the chicken baked rice. ....hehe. but after i sunked my first bite in it, i realised it was not such a great miss afterall. maybe they din do the cheese right....but anyway. i scraped off everybit of the cheese off the plate. :)

after that we met up w his friends at conrad.....and knocked out at abt 2am......dreaming of what should i eat the following days....:)
hehhe
woke him up early in the morning so i can eat bf before we head to the ROM. ate fish ball noodles...( that was not very filling) at telok ayer, and then head down to ROM. they made us read our pledge which was filled w bombastic words....was wondering abt those who are illiterate... especially the bengs and lians and maybe sum malays....( oh , dun sue me for being racist__) i am just stating a fact.

after which we drove down to the JP...who was really long winded in a pleasant way . Dr Amanah Tan who is ironically one of the best lawyer for divorce cases is my Jp......she made us promise 2 things...... and after she said that , the emotional me, couldnt help it but started to cry. haha. and then desperately trying to wipe my tears off. :) i would say i was really touched because we shared the same belief for a relationship to work.

time went on and later we checked in in Shang.....:) the room was so so , nothing compared to the one in WYNN. and..later in the nite. i dragged dear to bring me to eat frog porridge. iwas greedy and asked for chillit hot porridge, adn regretted it later cuase i was worried for the baby. and my lips literally started to swell from the chilli. but it was S-H-I-O-K!!!!. hehhe

and then i dropped by kk to look at my puppies. oh damn .....3 small little ones curled up to Spotty. a pity i have no photos to show. and spotty was nursing them . they have no even opened their eyes yet!!!!!!
__________________________________________________________________

WEDDING DAY..........

woke up in the middle of night feeling sick and started to panic and was grumpy cus i wanted to sleep. popped a chloro and went back to bed. :) woke up again later at 8 am for my breakfast to be served. corned beef and egg and waffles w straberries. i told you i am a cow!!!!!!!
hehehhe

and things started falling into place. my dad and Terence were the first to arrive in the wedding room , and then TG goh who put on my curlers and make up . later Jinhang came, Wl's brother and then ben , and my mom , bro ( who i thought seemed to have grown really tall_----have not seen him in ages ) and then some of my relatives. .......woooooh. i am not gonna describe everything. but anyway. soon , make up was done , people started leaving and it was only dawn , me and kh and tg left in the room . it was gonna rain , in fact it was drizzling , and it was abt time for me to go down for the solemnisation ....but i had a stain on my top , on the boobs/ chest part.jh frantically helped me rubbed it off in vigorous motion. dawn too. gawd,.....almost no time. and then she asked: elaine are you high??
i was : huh?-----then seconds later i realised what she was asking......ahahha and we broke out in laughter.......

____________________________________________________________________

gawd i am so hungry....i will continue later. let me go catch a nap now. i have a week's journal to blog man......

No comments: