Tuesday, January 30, 2007

oh gawd....i am getting old i am gettting old.....already 26.....and have not hit my first 100 k . oh no. i am such a failure . tsk tsk. really i have high expectations on myself.but.....my baby makes me happy. his kicks are the perks in my day.s :) always guy kicking and i cant wait to see him 4 months later...:) hehehehe.......What do you guys think of Ethan Gan? :) Anyway...we shall leave the naming till much later...

sigh. just had news the dodgy indo food agri is reducing 10 to 1 lots.....Fhwah..........dodgy people...dear dear was rite....i guess i wash my hands off it already. will sell when it is not suspended, thanks Lord i only have 2 lots. haha. and i shall just hold the rest in my portfolio and since they are stable just leave them to grow. But i can t wait to sell off biosensors .

dear dear is in beijing today. :( must be freezing his ass off. poor thing. :( thinking of you now. i shall make myself dinner later. egg mayo and bread cause i have tonnes of bread which expires tommorow. and drink bortsch soup. i will buy some vege tommorow, it has been a while since baby in me ate any fruits or vege......:(

No comments: