Sunday, October 21, 2007

From Karen--mama's colleague in hk

















From mama in hk from H and M store



















From Meisan. Papa's colleague
















From mama




















From second aunt.




















From tuition kid















Toy given by my Principal from Rosaryhill School in HK












Baby food maker given by my tuition kid.
























Mummy went siao just now and decided to take photos of Dylan's belongings...realise his wardrobe is getting bigger compared to hers...tsk tsk. He has been a really lucky chap with all the branded clothes and gifts given by my friend's , daddy's friends , my tuition kids, my principals and his aunt. Lotsa stuff from Ralph Lauren. Mommy dun even have a single one! hiyo.....anyway.took picture of him playing the kick and learn piano. cant wait for him to be able to sit so i can teach him the colour piano...used to teach babies in www.mymusikbox.com in hongkong.heheh hope can apply skills to Dylan.:


Oh , and look at that picture of me and Dylan....i look VERYVERYVERY TIRED, dont i?

No comments: