Sunday, October 14, 2007








Oh my******* Gawd, i have a toothache. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO painful that i wake up from my sleep, took panadol still painful . wah lau... somemore still have to look after dylan, that's being a mother i guess, lucky maid helping out tonight, the pain is preoccupied in my head till i have ear ache, cant do much. argh . been gurgling with mouth wash and waiting till tomorrow seeing Gillian hubby fren, hopefully she be gentle on my pooor mouth. Just now went to see stupid dentist , so proud, no TLC, just knock teeth , straightaway say must do root canal, say he dun want to do immediately, say imflammed so cant do , i suspect he lying cause alot of patients outside and i walk in patient, so i he treats me, it will screw up his day......oh my oh my. somemore he say must take antibiotics, i ask can take anot breastfeeding, then he say stop breastfeeding. WAH LAU. make me panic for a while, i suspect he dunno, so i called Gillian, then she say can take alternative medicine. lucky i did so. now just have to tahan.... oh my oh my........





also recently i have. been dropping alot of hair after pregnancy. oh my oh my...at this rate i will join the botak club like Dylan.....

1 comment:

Grace said...

i've been dropping lots of hair too!!! how huh?? my maid said i will become botak very soon!!!