Friday, October 05, 2007

Mr Zhai ran a fever of 37.6 degrees last night, got worried. Also changed the position of his mattress to the center, sleeping in between dear and i, so i '"stole" dear's mattress----and so we ended up teasing each other on who should sleep where, then dear said he should sleep on the so called better mattress ( which was thinner) , and i told him it did not matter to me, it is just that i had to sleep on his left so i can pin down his flying arms and legs again cause Zhai did not like swaddling.So i said," Oh why dun you sleep on your better mattress and do that then? " Then he replied without a second thought------" No lah, i have to work!" I was " ........"
Speaking of which, I REALLY MISS WORKING. I miss dressing up each morning , wearing my heels, and drinking my coffee and wearing my work clothes, now i have so many shirt dresses that cant be used and will perhaps never be used again cause i wun go back to teaching unless i am ready for my second kid.( hahaha the maternity benefits) ...i will end up tutoring my whole life and WHO WILL WEAR SHIRT DRESSES FOR TUTORING....
i MISS THE TIMES WHEN I GIVE TUTORING LIKE NO BODY'S BUSINESS, the kids grades improved and so did my bank account.......Oh the smell of M..........sigh. somewhat have not smelt that in a very long time.. i can forget about my half a million dream liao. lol....
and then i dreamt a funny dream. In the dream i was at someone's wedding. Someone who had a very small wedding at a big oval table, in a foresty place where there are alot of rivers and streams, and then all of a sudden, the weather started to change, but that was not the point, everyone's bowls started to overflow with creamy stuff( be it soup or porridge) except mine. Everyone was abhorred, until i quickly realised that mine did not overflow cause i had dug into it, my spoon was in it already...so i quickly shouted to everyone......cant remember the rest. Queer ain't it? Could this dream come from the fact i have been pouring too much milk away? Cause Mr Zhai always dun finish the milk? Huh huh huh..
OH PLEASE GET WELL SOON DARLING....:( .

No comments: