Thursday, March 29, 2007

been on half days till Monday cause the school is having examinations......anyway. who is complaining..:P

Had a ache on my pelvis( both sides) last night, was worried. dunno if it was braxton hicks contractions. no one told me, and the books din write much . they say it is not suppose to hurt , just tightening of the uterus and it is not suppose to be periodically. but mine keeps repeating.....was so damn worried. got up and searched the net. and the net says if it is accompanied by pain( which mine was not really) it could be pre term labour....well done zhai zhai. make mummy cannot sleep...

anyway. sleepiness won the battle and i tried to sleep and could not sleep well though cause i have to lie on my left side and my shoulder really ache, and when i turn to my right side, zhai zhai jab my rib with his kick. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH. angry!!!!


and in the middle of the night, dear dear knocked onto me accidentally , waking me up again , and i could not go back to sleep without my string. ...we looked and looked , only to find it on my upper body, camoflaged by my brown sweater i was wearing......and after that......i was woken up again!!!! by snores......argh...........u all trying to train me for zhai zhai is it huh!!? i have had not a good sleep since i was pregnant....:(

anyway . quite amazingly , biosensors rose up to 85 cents yesterday, din drop today. well done. ....continue your good work and rise to 98 cents so i can sell u off and get back my money. damn u , vested in you for so long but you never rise. and then have to wait so long .

waiting for CSM to hit 1.55 and miif to break past 1.10 resistance. you old man. but luckily you never fall down. good. walk slowly and steadily up the staircase ok? Sem marine too, cant wait for your dividend liao, you move up too fast.by the time you reach 3.6 plus, you will drop, me dun want that just cause of your $115.


oh ya by the way dear, if you are reading this......arent you sorry about labroy marine , china energy , and asl marine huh:PPPPP


okie that is what a pregnant woman with nothing to do , will do......everyday. blog, look at stocks, look at people's blog, sleep , and eat. dun ask me to read. i can never finish a book . dunno why. i used to be such an avid reader. not now. and i dun believe in reading fiction. what is the point when it is fake? waste of time. and dear dear recommended war genre. uuuuuuuucks! i rather you summarise and tell me.

i worry what i will do during confinement. i told myself i will knit, and revise my french again. but i dunno if i can stick to that. ....i will turn cuckoo if i watch tv everyday you know. i need to work . arghhhhh. sigh. i must not work for one year.... but deep in side i want toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! but no one to look after zhai zhai.. cannot cannot.dun trust those fillipinas and dunno what.

No comments: