Friday, March 23, 2007

  • i think the process of becoming rich makes me happier than if i were already rich.

Anyway . i am 56.6 kg today. probably it is because i had alot to eat for dinner today. I cut off my long hair today to a bob. hehe. now i feel so much lighter and dun need to worry about confinement..... sigh. But the main deal was to make the bloody haircut worth the money ....450 hk. for a trim???? over my dead body ....so i thought, might as well just change my entire hairstyle :)

Went to Zara.. to try on my yellow dress.... tempted to buy it, it was the last piece, but on second thoughts, i thought i looked like BIg bird FROM sesame street. haha. so i left it alone:) walked around and hoping dear finish on time, settled at star bucks for a hot chocolate and darkchocolate and cherry cake. yum yum. sitting beside me was this couple whos has a new born. of course i kept looking at the baby.... before they left the guy asked me.... " expecting? " i said yup, that was why i kept looking at them . :) he said that i could pass his wifey my email but i kindly declined...:)

No comments: