Monday, March 26, 2007

My top 8 fears about pregnancy:

1) Will I get to the hospital in time?
2) Can I really do a natural birth without epidural?
3) Will my asthma hinder me?
4) Will Zhai zhai be healthy and heavy enough?
5) I really want to look after zhai zhai myself without the help of a maid, but i am torn in between financial
independence and him too. Ideally a) I get a weekend job for a few hours that gives me abt 1 k a month
b) I teach from home a few hours , per hour 50 bucks and hire a part time maid to look after zhai zhai while i
teach.
6) Is wada really ready to be a father, he has not even started reading the book!!!!! All that he has been doing is just hearing what i said.:(
7) Will zhai zhai be a good baby ? I hope he does not disturb dear dear from his sleep.
8) I also hope it does not put a financial strain on dear dear.

No comments: