Sunday, April 22, 2007

Alright...another Sunday night...not not just any other ordinary one....today is gonna be my last Sunday in HK before i return to SG and back only after zhai zhai's delivery....feel a bit quaint , restless as usual and bored...i dunno i am bored easily. I asked dear to put me in a washing machine...well of course kidding... :) I dunno....just had that thought...anyway. i was surfing the web again , looking at the other pregnancy blogs .... wondering when is it my turn....not so far ahead i guess.


Anyway....my 7 1/2 months old tummy really is a topic for all conversation at all shops i go to nowadays...seems like the sales girls are all experts at looking at the tummy and telling that it is a baby boy and how many months i am...good conversation starter for sales:P


I ended up buying this white silk empire dress with gold satin trimmings and to ribbon at the waist. :) wearable though i am pregnant...gonna be my PERK ME UP tommorow morning:)


sigh......anyway dear dear is so in love with the PS3 that he saw @ the sony place ....such a boy in him :) well ....if you are reading dear.. i DO give you the approval to buy it...but remember ..GET THE BEST DEAL HOR.. dun let em rip u off ur money....:)

No comments: