Saturday, April 21, 2007

Good morning......wondering y am i already up at 9am tho i can sleep in.... kiam chai mia....have the luxury to sleep also cant....Anyway i am swollen w guilt, i tried to sleep in a reclined position last night, but realised that i end up on in a supine position on my back mostof the times which is NOT GOOD FOR BABY!!!!... oh no....:( No wonder he wriggled high up to my rib cage...By the way.. i am already 58 kg!!! Absolutely love it! love it! The more the merrier. hahaha.

cant go back to sleep...:( Have been walking around the house since 9am. packing up my stuff... getting ready to go back to sg this fri. Not looking forward to it cause dear dear will be away from me for a month. That means no one to grouse to, no one to tease, no one to give me hugs and to hug, no one to disturb. hmmmm...But at least no more snores .....:) hehehe...



by the way, check out this website.....think the guy is from RJC....just look at the writings...so prosaic..so intelligible. compared to mine. Luckily dear is not this kind else I would have died a long time ago with such , well i would not say pomposity or verbosity cause he din use many bombastic or dun make any sense words, but it is just that....* shrug* good gracious me. It is still quite cheem...

No comments: