Saturday, April 28, 2007

eeeeks...woke up this morning feeling my nasal totally congested. throughout the day i din feel 100 % alrite :( but luckily the birds nest made me not so heaty..sigh. there goes my prata and certain hawker food....what todo...am a mama now , have to watch my health for zhai zhai...




anyway...went shopping with dear dear today at United Sq and bought the bed for zhai zhai finally . :) see? i am an efficient mama, did my research online and execute my plan fast and neat.:P .



We bought an armsreach for zhai zhai.. it comes with the mobile on top, we also got him the canopy and also a nite light ( which has 3 different colours and a womb sound) to go along. :) We plan to check in that back to hk when i fly back..:0 )


Also bought a baby sling made of silk to carry zhai zhai..:) I dun think i am interested in a pram as yet given that the roads in hk are so uneven, and the pollution is bad....i mean at that level..you smell all the exhaust and farts..besides i made an interesting discovery today...many couples buy the pram only to use it as a trolley for them to put their stuff cause i see them carrying the baby and they pushing an empty pram....so what for!!!???
anyway.... au revoir till tommorow..need to rest * cough spit spew *



No comments: