Friday, April 20, 2007

I cant believe after spending at least a few thousand on Jap courses, my french is better than jap...and all i can remember about jap is some unforgettable vocabulary... like dakishimete..konomama... wasurenai...blah blah.. oh and i like this word kamoshirenai.... haha..wat a loser am i :/ better i brush up on me languages during my confinement...:)



oh yeah...and talking about cantonese...i cant believe my canto is improving superbly...i actually held a decent conversation w a cab driver on my way back from school. we talked about zhai zhai, his kids, rosaryhill school, salaries. haha...hmmm...hope i dun forget my canto after i leave the school as i wun get the chance to use it often already...



The market recovered.... and i should slam my head against the wall for actually reading that Dow went up and yet still selling my A reit. dammit man . there goes a couple of hundred bucks. not a lot but arrrrrrrrrrrghhhh, i am more pissed off at the mistake i make by selling so soon. Oh yeah , and i finally got rid of AAC my volatile boy fren after 4 months @ 10 percent returns...and if i do tell dear about this again, he will naturally say.....see what i told u. hiya. he...THE GURU. hor....



okie. gonna meet my colleagues in tst later for a dinner bfore i leave. :)now time for afternoon nap for sleepy mama...:P * Snore*

No comments: