Monday, April 09, 2007

I have been blogging so much nowadays.....prolly cause besides the goggle box, and Pregnancy journals , there is nothing much i want to do....

Doing some soul searching ....dear dear is sleeping. he is depressed that he has to work tommorow... while i still have the luxury to stay awake.... Baby is exploring my tummy...so you can literally see the litle bumps every now and then. My baby boy :).......

I dun really recognise my own self nowadays....not that i grew fatter or what, but i mean, maybe it is because i am going through a phrase of mother hood.... i am no stranger to kids and i love them , ( before they become tainted, corrupted, or wrongly educated...whatever you call it) , but having your own child is totally different.I really dun worry the pain of the labour, i am worried about the baby 's safety....First sign of making sacrifices unknowingly... You have to make sacrifices....you give them love unconditionally , you have hopes, you worry... you are NO longer living for yourself..... not anymore. not too long ago, it was just 11 weeks old...now i am 30 weeks, soon it will be June.. maybe time will pass slower when i return to SG, but....that is not the point.Well, thoughts are just jumbled in me... so i ramble, at least i still have the luxury too....I guess the below sort of summarises my hopes and resolutions, this time .....not just for myself.

  • I hope Ethan will be born safe and healthy.
  • I hope my husband and child stay healthy.
  • I hope mom will be healthy too.
  • I hope Dad looks after himself well.
  • I hope bro graduates successfully and lands a good job.

All these for these 5 years.....and then it will be a whole new milestone again....sigh...

Aint it a sign of growing older....

No comments: