Thursday, August 30, 2007

and so this entry is not gonna be very pleasant. this is gonna be freaking vulgar cause i am not in a good mood. Am i such a bad person ? I really am not that hard to please you know, pls la, pple, i just need you to be more sensitive ok? what happened is that i had trouble falling asleep at 10 pm,and it was 11 pm before i finally tot i could reach lala land and my nose is stuffy , so took medication and jsut when i was about to fall asleep my *******sister in law came back with her prada heels. clang clang clang clang clang up the ****** stairs and then close the ********door tad too loud. i am really a light sleeper and i really need my precious sleep and an hour had already past...THERE I WAS WIDE AWAKE AGAIN. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT SHE DOES THAT. AND EVERY SINGLE NIGHT MY MOTHER IN LAW COMES OUT OF HER ROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND TALKS LOUDLY.i am sorry but my night starts early you know. in case you are wondering why am i such a brat and complaining , it's cause i dun have MY ****** ROOM as it is too small to fit us. cause every furniture is built in and cant be shifted..i have no ******** privacy , no sex with husband, no ways to sleep naked, no chance to express milk, and have to face this shit EVERY SINGLE NIGHT....we sleep in the living room. and my hubby is blessed to be a heavy sleeper.... sigh. so he will not understand the agony i go through. i need my sleep you know, on top of waking every 3 hours to waking up to tend to dylan.and you know what? it is not that i did not tell them nicely to be more silent in doing things. but SOME PPLE JUST DUN ********* GET IT. i tell you , i really feel like screaming in their faces.sob sob sob. boy, am i so wei qu. really i dont mind staying in a 1 room hdb flat if I HAVE MY PRIVACY. lol( throw in a bathtub on top of tt).....oh ya i forgot to add in the cockroaches, the climbing of stairs, ( even throughout my c section healing period)... for this. i enclose a photo, so you all will know what am i yelling about.

the 3 of us.... no bed somemore. SO THERE......NOW YOU KNOW WHY I NEED MY OWN PLACE?

No comments: