Thursday, August 16, 2007

I can bite if touch @ e wrong spots. sooooooo good quality sleep deprived. last 6 nights was 2 hours sleep then wake consecutively. tonight is me break, and fri night. then sat night back to mama again. i cant bear the tot of dylan growing up in future and wanting to sleep w the maid, so i have to tahan!!!!. worse!!!!i breastfeed, so cant drink coffee. that means i was off coffee my best fren for a year already!!!OMFG.

NOW NOW.... actually aint that bad, at least i aint working full time, so i can balance my time w Dylan, compared to the working mummies who have to leave their babies w the sitter or maids, worse, one of my tuition kid's sister sleeps w the maid and the mom works . fortunately, the baby is not stuck to the maid. My mom keeps creating this f****ing scene in my head saying that Dylan will be stuck to the maid cause she has BO. oh god oh god, i cant let that happen , yet i need help, so close one eye sometimes....../

in case you find me in coherent, pardon me, this prose is too abstract huh, then too bad la, it is just me letting out again. i have to, else i will go nutz.
anyway yesterday afternoon i manage to go for tuina at Holland village, AND accupunture for my poor wrists. it is quite disturbing to see my wrist twitch when the doc put electrocutes on the needles. ugh.

BUT!!!!. it is better already :)

now , i must get more pao sim to eat. still need to tahan for 2 more months and hopefully dylan can drop the night feeds. whadda pig, i try to give him more during the last few feedings, and he still wakes up!!!!

No comments: