Friday, August 17, 2007

si bei jia lat.....CIFH dropped sooo much. hiyah. luckily the fundamentals are good if not i am sure to freak out.

This morning , my ex tuition kid came to my plaice for tuition, yeah , ex tuition kid cause that is before i left for hong kong... now the mom wants me to teach her again , and offered to bring her over....the mom is an Indonesian chinese, so she sat in the living room and talked to my maid while looking at Dylan... after tuition , we chatted abit about living in Gillman heights, and she asked about my MIL...i told her what happened , she also complained about hers....seems that so far, i have yet to hear about a good MIL. good in the sense as in she treats the daughter in law fairly , just like her own.

My mother in law used to be so worried on what i eat for lunch everyday when i was preggie w Dylan , now , she does not even give a damn( not that i care, but at least pls remember to buy some groceries if e maid has to cook lunch)....wait till i tell her that what i eat goes into my breast milk and goes to Dylan....aint it sly? sigh,....but i am sick of eating not decently everyday, but i live away from the market, i dont drive, and the time i have , have to be spent on looking after Dylan. Maybe if i get fed up , i will drag WL to the wet market every weekend and force him to buy fresh food to stock up and soon it will be made known to my MIL that her daughter in law and maid need to eat properly .... dont ask me to tell my MIL directly, how to tell? " ma, i think we need to stock up the fridge.?" hiyo...... you not pai seh meh? so here i am sitting in my room eating fried rice from yesterdays leftover white rice....


anyway. Dylan discovered a new style of sleeping ....he will lie on me but on his bolster too. Confusing? Okie...i will try take a pix n show you guys.........

No comments: