Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My MIL made my maid cry again this morning....hiya, gek sim..... dont even feel like writing about it cause it is so repetitive. maybe she is getting senile...that is why she loves bugging pple with the most trival of things.

I have learnt that being not so grounded is actually very fun. I used to be a nerd when i was in primary school.... a real need with like 60 assestment book, skip recess to do assestment book, work like mad...nonetheless i did well for PSLE. then i realise what fun i have missed out in the secondary school ....hmmmmanyway , i shall not digress, what i wanna say is that i have rediscovered the joy of DAYDREAMING....i think pple who daydream do not suffer from depression and do not age easily....nowadays...my only escapade is my psyche..my ability to day dream. cause when i feed Dylan , and i burp dylan .....i cant do any other thing except to day dream. ( yeah i can watch tv, but i dont wan) ... and day dreaming makes me smile big time. allows me to think about the times i travel to Japan alone, the atmosphere.....the language. ...wah shiok!. lol.....then....back to reality again . I think my next holiday wont be anytime soon.... i want to go to Tokyo again, this time staying at the Grand Hyatt at Ropponggi... ..lol really... and i will make it come true.

You know what is the biggest bugger i have discovered when feeding Dylan... it is when you have both your hands tied up and YOUR NOSE START TO ITCH.....goddammit man.... AND YOU CANT SCRATCH........ omg.... you know how that feels? Enough said.

No comments: