Thursday, August 09, 2007

Da reason why i am able to blog here tonight was cause i was chased up by my MIL who came downstairs when wl and i are already snoring away blatantly declaring she wants to look after DYlan tonight. I was thinking " WTF, you wanna look after, you tell me earlier la.....". I know some of you are thinking i should appreciate her help , but then again , she always does this and then half way through aroudn 1 am or so , she will go back into her room and sleep ......leaving the maid alone with Dylan. and then so i said ," it's okay , we will do it tonight, how about tomorrow night, you do it ? " Then she squatted down beside me and Baby and talked to the baby * when he is asleep* and then went upstairs. I went back to sleep only to be woken up minutes later when MIL arrived with her bolster and her pillow!!!WTF!!!!!
hiyah......she doesnot give up does she.. hiyo. why she so funny one, she wants to look after i appreciate, really , but then again , at least tell us earlier and so you dont disrupt pple;s planning, ( next time i will ask her if any of her such acts will occur again) and then also you wanna look after , you dont disappear half way thru the night!!!!!!GOOD GRACIOUS....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i brought Dylan to mom;s place yesterday cause i have appt with her hairdresser to dye my hair... yeah i dyed it light brown:P .... and mom was soooooo nice to me. she massage my wrists and insisted i paste plasters on them . :( it is funny to have your mom massaging you when you are so old. so ironic, cause she is the one that is suppose to ache. mommy i love you ya know. :P

___________________________________________________________________

No comments: