Monday, August 20, 2007

music playing is Joey's.....given to me by Danielle, my ex student in RHS before i left HK.... i can only understand 70 % of the songs.... given that they are in cantonese... now i am looking at the lyrics, trying to learn new words from the songs... i really miss the opportunity to use cantonese, just like japanese and french. i realise that it makes no sense trying to learn them when i am not able to use the. I have no one to communicate with me in them....You know i used to speak in japanese , i mean at least simple sentences , to myself, for the sake of hearing them . Hahah. of course i am not one of those 'on' ones who will join the activities organised by the Japanese association , much less now, given that i have Dylan......but i think i will let Dylan learn french when he is older so i can speak to him...Wont that be fun....question is : will he be linguistically inclined like me, or mathematically inclined like daddy.... hmmm. no choice forcing him right?

Let's see.....music, french, swimming , golf .......poor kid. Lol....

No comments: