Thursday, November 16, 2006

After Sunset and Before Sunset.....

have you watched the beautiful 2? such mind engaging flims......especially the latter.....reminds me of what a cynic i have become in love after my parents divorce and 2 of my horrible r/s that made me actually engaged the coping mechanism of erasing the memories... i thank God for that i only remember certain parts of it. These 2 adults ( esp the guy) is complaining about their lives, musing how they are not contented about it , frequency of Sex for the guy , and how the confused dame wants to be loved and love , yet cant be around any men . crazy but yet it is true. Humans are always contradictory. We tell people we want that, but when we have it , we want something else.....My main worry is my marriage, not that i have no faith in it but that I want it to work out till I die. I want to be like an old lady and have him hold my hand or feed me or pinch my cheeks( of course by then it will be sunken) . Dont you feel tres joie everytime you walk past such old couples..?

Stuart cried in front of me in the staffroom while doing his Maths, i guess he was burnt out by not being able to cope with his school work and deluding himself into thinking he cannot cope. .. after some encouragement, it was ok.....however , i am quite shocked.


Yay dear coming back tommorow.....tommorow , i have a picnic .... be off at 12. 30. yay again!

No comments: