Tuesday, November 21, 2006

did not go to school today....
had lunch with dear dear. i wore my prettiest :P heheh a white cami and a yellow silk skirt. and beige trench coat....had lunch at cafepalace ...had scallop truffles soup while he had oxtail bisque, and my main was salmon and calm pasta in cream sauce, while he had pan fried sea cod.


yum yumm......then went to mikimoto to look at pearl necklace....saw a signature classic one 7.8 to 8 in size and about 15 inch long. was about 26 k hk. dammit. but it was sturdy and a good keep ,contemplating it. then went to tiffany thinking it would have been cheaper...and to my disappointment it was not as sturdy---the hold, but the size 8 was a good looker. was freaking 120 k though. dammit. so it is out of the question. mikimoto is good enough, but i think i will look at chomel in sg. if i can get a similar, no point buying the 26 k one. that is one months salary!!!!!!siao.


called mom on the way back and got pissed off again. she never fails to piss me off...z:( always comingup with new custom. dammit. how come people get married must give money to the whole goddamn world instead of people giving money to them . do you know weddings are expensive and i dun shit money.? how come i must give money to my brother and her? NO WAY!

and i reiterate. this is not a mood swing.

and i am not gonna let her look after my kid incase she thinks i owe her a big favour. hey mom you know what, what i am todayis 70 per cent of my own while the 30 percent is yours which comes from my earlier years. i dun believe i owe you and dad anything , except giving me food and shelter. call me selfish or an ungrateful wretched but i believe that you guys are horrible parents . horrible horrible horrible that dun plan much for me or give me good advice with regards to my future, thatnk goodness i have my own brains to plan., and not forgivng you dad for making me so badly wanting a scholarship so i dun have to owe you any university fees. else i would prob be working in a fugging bank also.

No comments: