Thursday, November 16, 2006

Kind of life If je ne pas travaille.......


1) I do not want to be worrying about money
2) I want to wake up whatever time I can and drive to botanical jardin with my baby and eat breakfast.
3) I want a dog .
4) I want to be able to learn my french and jap at my own pace and make my child learn* devilish laugh* and have s/him practise with me. heehehe. To hell w dear.
5) Jazz piano ... need I say more.
6) Still look good. hehheh. and be able to bake and cook for my family.
7) Take afternoon naps.
8)Spend more time w my mom....bring her for holidays. ( so must have money)


Next question is how much money I need before I can ever do that? Can I ever strike a balance?


Below is an email from a 10 year old kid .... She has that ideal job....I used to have that..... Only to be let down...so I think those people who really love their jobs and be paid a damn lot are reallly lucky... even if you dun like your job ,you must be paid a damn lot, else you be a loser, how will you ever retire?? sigh.

sorry,exams just passed. i didnt do that well but better than mid year. maths,91 highest score. english,92. chinese 88.5,,big improvement. sience,97.5 cool, right?
so about my jokes,my fathers friend gave it to him.he gave em to me. the effie issue is going great! we couldnt stay mad at each other long.
enough about me, how have you been?what do you work as?if your job is stressful, than stamp right out of that door. . . free. cause my idea of a job is doing something you enjoy ,seriosly. and the best part is that you get paid to do it. my dream is to become a fashion designer! my clothes are going to be cheap,but not look cheap.or an architect. i could build wonderful mansions, either way everyone will get to know my name,and i get paid big time! i like to be my own boss.good luck with work. . . quuuuuuuuuiiiiiittt! bye!

No comments: