Monday, November 27, 2006

I am so irritatable today. first, i cant brush my teeth in peace , next i can't shit in peace, what sparked off is bloody MAN U playing last night that made dear wanna stay up and watch and then getting into bed late and i woke up . i hate to wake up!!!!!!i want to sleep through. it is bad enough having to wake up to pee everynight.:( and dreams.

and i was very sure something will happen today and guess what? it did!!!> i fell down! while i was walking down the slope because my bloody shoes did not give that good a grip . dammit man. fug....:( i am so angry with myself. luckily nothing happen. actually it is all that dog's fault. i was distracted by the big dog infront of me w that ang mo woman, then the next thing. my left palm and my right knee were on the ground breaking the fall. dammit dammit. i was so scared. worried i might start bleeding there or something.( you know those things you see on TV). but i sustain bleeding on right knee and left palm only . and to make matters worse. i did not have tissue. nevermind. at least i am home now.

sob sob sob sob sob. my poor child. luckily nothing happen to you .

No comments: