Friday, November 03, 2006

La vie est Belle!!!!!! Tres marveleux!! If i got that right:)


I am now getting used to work again after that long break , and am used now to taking care of my body . I am still having the runny nose but at least i eat healthily ....vit c, folic acid, vit b supp, and wheat drink , milo , frsh milk , whole meal bread, and i cook my food.. :) hehehe. proud of myself.

actually pissed at mom for not coming over to hk to help me , i i figure i will do it on my own , she is not that strong too , so just let her stay in sg .w her doc appts,and my pampered bro. argh.. wash my hands off him . that silly guy. ....i need to source for birds nest to drink now. cant believe i spend 200 bucks on cordeceps and then dint take . i dun think i wanna mix the medicines w the vits. not good for kid.


also in the midst of getting hold of my frens to come to my wedding. really glad how most of them agree. especially those who you have not kept in touch for long but they are always there to share your joy. :) really happy . indescribable ya know. geese did i spell that right>

and on top of that i have to source for so many things for the wedding!!!. damn. it is really so many a thing to do. decor, la musique, gown , pre wedding photo, haird do , jewellery , gifts, tables, la menu, cake blah blah......but i guess it will be worth it in the end. :)

ohhhhh. i need to get the invites out soon.....

dear chose a very tekong menu.. , cold cuts sharksfin and crab roe, and one piece of abalone, and peking duck , yam prawns and scallops , noodles and pudding for desert. some of my favs, yum yum. :)

okie. time for my aft nap. so sleepy.

No comments: