Sunday, June 10, 2007

cant sleep. feel like shit. smell like shit. It is a freaking conspiracy here.....the water pipe has screwed up in GILMAN HEIGHTS...and it is taking days to repair cause the place is privatised, as long as things are not under govt, you can forget abt it being repaired fast enough.....which means that i cannot sneak to wash my hair!!!!!!!. I can smell my hair and my breast milk every freaking nite....i hate it. and i cant sleep in low air con...or neither can i have a fan blowing at me....so can you imagine. life is freaking hell.....i just hope things get solved within this week, so that i can at least shut the bathroom doors to wash my hair secretly..as i am not supposed to. screw confinement rules...hygiene comes first
sigh ....next i am worried about my son...the jaundice level. it came down today....but still not good enough... just hope and pray he poos and pees more....i am starting breastf eeding again instead of pumping. and it certainly does help letting down of milk. just hope my cesarean wound recovers faster so i can walk up and down the freaking stairs without having to clutch my stomach and not feel faint.you see.. my baby sleeps downstairs w the confinement lady and i dun trust her very much cus she is quite stubborn. but ...sigh it has only been a week. lets see how....
hubby is gonna return back to hk in a week.....hopefully i can cope well by then.
Gosh!.....i hate myself for worrying so much!

No comments: