Friday, June 29, 2007

i think the money i make from the market is going to be used on employing a nanny if i really cant cope when the confinement lady is gone....lol. i cant imagine myself carrying him to sleep, feeding every 2 hours, sterilising the bottle, changing diapers, and singing him to sleep 24 hours...ooooh. call me not good a mom, but i think i am human. Dylan does not jusdrink and sleep, he wants to be carried( blame it on the maid, the lady and my mother inlaw who had spoilt him) ......hmmmm anyway, let's see how will i cope on the 17th of july...



As much as i dont want to introduce the pacifier, i think i might have to do it when the lady is gone...

i have done some things for myself.....have gone to the mango sale, visited BYSI. www.by-si.com , rebonded my hair ( cus it was all frazzled after the pregnancy and SG's rotten weather) and this sat , which is tommorow, i am gonna dye it copper brown. hahaha....hopefully in time to come i will lose the tummy.. i cant do any thing to it now cause i have a wound there from C section and the uterus has not completely shrunk, but one thing good with c section is that you dont bleed for months like mothers who have gone through natural birth...



my worry is my diminishing milk supply cus i have not been dilligent enought to wake up in the night to pump hence not establishing my milk supply, and also Dylan's nose..he still has those stuff inside, and he makes a noise occasionally when he breathes , babies aint supposed to do that,so everyday , i have to use the nasal aspirator to suck the mucus out..inspite of his struggles and cries.



i look forward to the baby massage for Dylan...that will be interesting. hopefully it makes him more comfortable... and my turn soon, i will be calling the malay masseuse to come to my place to knead my fats off. lol....


No comments: