Friday, June 08, 2007

Here pain , there pain, wrist pain, fingers pain, C section wound pain, Breast pain, and heart pain......

my baby is still a lodger at the nursery under the blue light. But he is a strong boy :D His birifudin level has dipped since day 4 and he is drinking well from the cup, and also peeing and pooing well. He is also smart... knowing how to suckle and put his fist to his pouting small mouth... Only thing is that he is a sleepy head...

I've seen him smile twice.. once was when i held him and rocked and sang to him. the other time in his cot. My heart stopped and melted... it was like angel's.....

Kaijie... mummy , cant wait to see you ok? U be strong and remember mummy loves you alot. and she is waiting for you at home..:D




___________________________________________________________________

BIRTH STORY



Admitted in to labour ward on sat 10 am to be induced.... went in , they violated me with a pessary tablet to induce labour...---to open the cervix . Cervix opens if you have contraction . ...my contractions came ...qutie powerful but... i din even feel much pain. weird huh... or maybe my pain threshold is good. the irritation was they did an IV for me on my left wrist and it heurst like shit cause i cant shirt my wrist. so immobile. and they kept doing CTG which mean putting 2 bands ard me to check for fetal heart beat and the contractions and every time i had to lie down 2 hours for them to check.......sigh... so i was induced and waited to 6 pm.. on sat for doc to check-----NO DIALATION!!!!!!

So they popped a second tablet in......CTG again.... * groan* and then waited till 5 / 6 am when i tot i peed on my bed.... nope! i called the nurse and she said water bag burst! i was damn happy ....thinking at least i have something going man...but when the doc checked..no dialation.......DAMMIT! -----i told my dear. i think i am going for c section , i dun wanna wait anymore. my patience is running out and i am very tired mentally and physically. i think the contractions are driving my baby crazy too....

Doc said ok! and he said how about 9.30 am? i was like ----so early???? He said he would eat his breakfast and come back....* grin* ....then i started to panick....gosh...i was really going in. and worse they din allow dear to acc me into the theatre. i called my mom, and cried ..was scared... i dunno for what but just scared... to be alone....

but in the end when the time came....i asked again for hubby to acc me . they said if it is emergency--- hubby cannot go in . i was like-- what the hell? mine is semi elective ok.. not emergency. so i said why dun u ask Dr Yam-- the senior consultant , my gynae... ( i know these pple cant make decision or too scared to make decision cause they are small flies) . and in the end. doc said OK!.....Mummy also came down to see me. and Hubby got changed...


I was brought into the op theatre to be prep first. i din take an epidural but a spinal block instead. there are so many indemnity forms to sign.... and after that nurse told be to curl my body up so anaesthetician can see my spine. damn pain alright---to curl cuase i have contractions and a big tummy... then the needle went in. I was shivering....not due to cold but due to the drug.....and they did an IV for me, check my BP ....There was this nurse called WU DANG....i think she should be called WU QING...... she was so rough on me... did my bp on the same hand as IV....what the hell ....

soon hubby came in and he was also dressed up / cleaned up in surgical uniform....he hid behind the screen with me. hehe...... he was also freaking out with me....hehe....i could feel tugging and pulling but nothing else other than that. I was also constantly shivering ......then suddenly...i felt a tremendous pressure on my tummy and i almost choked... the next thing i knew i heard my baby's cries.....then my hubby had to go out..........

He managed to cut the cord though.:P Will put a video here asap.

No comments: