Monday, June 18, 2007

i need a break very soon. Firstly i have given away my body for 9 whole months... next... my boobs does not belong to me anymore at least for the next 4 months when i breast feed. i have to regularly express milk cause if i dun i will have engorged breasts and then fever and .pain....dun want that.and why do i express instead of direct breast feeding? cus Dylan always falls alseep after 5 minutes of suckling. and wake up cry and wanna suckle again , fall asleep and wake up cry. if i let him be. the whole process will take like an hour, and i wun even know how much he drinks.

also i hate looking at my tummy...it is still like i am pregnant and i have a scar. not that i mind the scar. but my tummy still hurts at time. i thank God though i can walk ard already.

i hate my hair. cus it is so dry now... ugh and boofy.

hate hate hate it. i cant fit into most of my previous dresses also. not that i look fat now. but i hate not being able to fit into my old clothes anymore. yeah i know it is not the end of the world but you cant blame me for being glum ok..

so i will pamper myself in 11 days time! A hair rebond and dye.ugh dunno how long will it take but i bet the first thing i have to do is rush home after the salon to express again. * shrug* Dylan's one month old mummy must look good too ya. :D

dun really care how wada thinks already. he does not know how much he can do an impact on me. wish sometimes he can say dear you still look beautiful to me. ahhahahha.. i think that day all my stocks will rise 50 percent.

No comments: