Sunday, June 24, 2007

To my mother in law

Seriously.... Dylan is my blood and flesh and not yours.As much as you care for him i bet mine is a gazillion times more. In fact it is inmeasurable. The problem i face is that really i am overwhelmed by motherhood and how vulnerable Dylan is. And after his jaundice, comes this bout of breathing probs. My heart wrenches you know???!!!! First of all, you did not look after your kids, it was your mother... and so what makes you think you are that right in all your freaking beliefs?Besides you did not even breast feed! How would you even know how tiring it is? And how much trouble i really go through to get those freaking milk out.

Really . i am inexperiebnced. and so i rahter believe what the doc say rather than to fall prey toyou old wives tale.you know!!!!So stop your nonsense really and please give me some decent respect as a mother.

True you pay for the confinement lady , i am eating and living off you . You think i want to do that??? It is because i have no choice but to live with this family!!! What i eat for breakjfast till dinner has to be dictated by you guys. i wan a balance diet so i can actually have good breast milk for Dylan ibnstead of all the herbal stuff inside. WHo cares wheter i am old and aching or whatso ever unless Dylan is healthy.And herbs if given wrongly can cuase mroe harm than good. True ,,.,... during confinement you ahve to eat heaty stuff. but look at it!!! It cause me to have flu. and since i secretly stopeed drinking the Dom and stuff , i have recovered. and now i even bring a bottle of water up!Relly how you expect me to tell you i dun want to drink the wine.You all will just blame me.
And what is worse. I live in your house. I cant very well lose my temper at you. How will my husband feel? Everytime i complain. till i am sick of complaining too. i bet he is sick too. But how how how.You just go to work. and night time. you come back and want Dylan. If youare tghat great...oh please quit your job.
__________________________________________________________


To my mother:

Oh really.You are another one of a kind. Blaming me if things go wrong and saying that i am too kan jiong over Dylan. You totally dont understand me at all!!!. You know how much i pray every ngiht for him. How scared i am.You just dun understand. But on hindsight. ikudos to you for bringing us up.I really wonder how you did it. I am half a nervous wreck just standing and looking already.
Also i dont even know whether to blame youa not for not helping to look after DYlan. ALL i hear of from other mothers is that their mother in laws and mothers help to look after the kid. You know how much i trust you? Yet you cant do it for me. It hurts me so much you know. N then again , you fall sick easily. I really dont know.Who to turn for help really!



____________________________________________________________________
To my Confinement lady

Oh please stop curry flavouring my mother in law and be a yes woman to whatever she says. I am sick and tired of your freaking beliefs and we certainly do not see eye to eye on a lot of things. What i am grateful for is just that you do look after Dylan well. But.....please LISTEN UP to what i tell you and stop screwing up on the instructions.


___________________________________________________________________

To my husband.

you know that i am putting up with alot. I guess you know and you see. I can tell you are arleady helping alot during the weekend. But has it occured to you i am really a wreck inside and i am very panicky. I want to help but i am so scared i do wrong to Dylan?

I feel like i am a failure. really! so what if i have given birth to dylan. i cant even loofk after him and then alot of time you lose your temper. You dun realise it but it is true. N i am the very sensitive sort you should know by now. What i need from soembody close to me is really the support and agreement in thing i dun eye to eye with. i din kill anyone so why raise your voice ?
Your tone....

No comments: