Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hi Wittlewabbit



Wow...amazing...i realised i'm not the only one who have the same problem.hmmm...well when i was still on my confinement bout a month ago~ i too had the same stress as u.


1* living with in laws were never easy...for me, i just tried to hide in my room and avoid seeing them but well...my MIL mentioned that i'm rude to stay in the room and never go downstairs greet them when they come home or even join them for dinner downstairs. Well ahem...i had C-sec and like dozens of pple say i shld walk around...and den another dozens of pple say i shld lie in bed...well wad contradictions right? Anyway...simple just act blur.




My MIL even tried to apply some weird lotion on baby and guess wad~!! the lotion expired in yr 1999!!!! i told her no and she keep saying its ok. end up i hid the bottle away and told her that doc gave a diff medication and cant mix medication. Thus she reluctantly gave in.2* I also had stubborn confinement lady. I too wished i cld terminate her svcs but unfortunately she is employed by my mom. Well not that she is really bad...just that she is very naggy and very nosey about every single detail in my hse...like why the house so big and yet no big pail. why i didnt get more small face cloth for baby. (and yeah this is my first child and i'm pretty young when it comes to motherhood). Well i manage to get thru it by ignoring everything she say.


My MIL wanted me to drink DOM 24/7...coz i had many pple giving me DOM. A total bottle of 5 bottles...not including my 2 bottles of hard liquor soak with ginseng...8 bottles of rice wine!!! Baby was having heat rash...thus i told my MIL i cant take DOM coz doc mentioned that its too heaty~hahahaha although technically its not true~



4* My baby boy also had very high jaundice...he was admitted to hospital on the 6 day after he was born as his jaundice level was 264. Well...i tried all sorts of method. Put him under the sun, bathe him in "ke" (some kind of flower for baby to bathe), bathe him in guiness stout, gave him winter melon strips boil in water, go temple pray...etc and NOPE~ baby's jaundice is just as high. I was already desperate and to top it up, baby's buttocks was flamming red even 2 trips to his pedeatrician costing us $200+ doesnt help. I stopped BM and put baby on FM and yup within a matter of 2 days, his buttocks was back to normal. And within 1 week, his jaundice was back to normal. And dont worry, my baby's jaundice was there for about 3 weeks. Dont worry to stop BF even though the docs might disagree...i merely stop my baby for 1 week till his jaundice went down and he's back on BM again.Just be diligent and go for blood test to make sure it is going down.Sorry for being so lengthy but hope all these helps.

No comments: