Thursday, May 31, 2007

Alrighty :D Dear is coming home tommorow evening and I am going into the hospital on Sat morning...If i react well to the drug, I will get to see my baby as early as Saturday...If not, it will be Sunday...Dont really know what to expect, but i am not afraid of the labour pains, Not that i am concluding too early, but all i want is for my baby to be safe:D

Here is my list:
1) I hope baby gets an Apgar score of 2 , gives me a loud lusty cry :)
2) I hope baby has no /little jaundice--and perfectly healthy.
3) I hope to have a successful latch- on with the little one.
4) I hope baby and mummy to be out of the hospital by day 2.

On top of that, hope that dear gets to video tape the whole process, and that he gets to cut the cord ;D....( Provided he does not faint...) lol..

Will post pictures of my baby up soon. Cya! Lots of love, Elaine mama

No comments: