Wednesday, May 30, 2007










( Thanks to baby-gaga for the pictures, really brillant job)

U know wat i dread most everyday?-------------That is when night falls and i cant get to sleep.


Sleep in incredibly difficult nowadays, and i thank God it is only 2 more nights of such...I should actually enjoy and savour it now... I was trying ( as usual) for the past hour to sleep before giving up and going to the lap top... Come to think of it i do love to lie on the bed( provided my side aint aching) and talk to my baby in the stomach, stroking the fat lump on the left and feeling the warmth. Telling him to be a strong boy and that he will see mama soon. Occasionally he responses with an arm or limb;) I really do hope KKH allows us to video the birth process . If not i will turn into a bitch on top of my labour pains....




Sigh. also.... everynight, i dread the fluttering of wings sound.. i just heard tt , that is why i am sleeping w the lights on tonight. Insects just seem to love this room. Absolutely hate it....and roaches just like to fly in no matter how many pandan leaves i have in the room. Maybe the maid aint doing her job......well. No wonder, my mother in law always complain that this maid is lazy....Better get her to thoroughly clean the whole room before baby is back. Dun wanna any dust mites man....:(




Another grievance for tonight....i am starting to forget how i look like....i lie in the bed and start to recall ----and to my horror , i cant remember how i look like...Pregnancy is a blessing indeed, but somehow , you lose your identity and a new one is forced upon you... I cant dye my hair, cant rebond it , cant find my ankles, and my waist went MIA......even then ,i am grateful that the whole pregnancy had been quite smooth. No nauseous , i din even puke a bit, no complications, no back ache till the last few weeks, ( even then it is sporadic rather than constant) --Only complaints i had were heartburns for a couple of night, have to pee often, having to sleep on my left side, and my swollen feet... which i think are all very minor issues compared to others. And really , i am very grateful ....the closure to this pregnancy is coming and i am pretty much happy rather than excited ... I look forward to having my body back, I look forward to holding my baby, I look forward to teaching him about this world, and I look forward to this whole learning journey. I wonder if dear feels the same-----or is he still in his lala land..but luckily he has never failed me..

No comments: