Wednesday, May 23, 2007







I have never liked pain that much in my whole life......



Last night, i had a few braxton hicks contractions, one of which lasted for quite a while..... and then i had 2 stabbing pain on my right tummy downwards...i felt soooooooo happy and excited, i thought," Ok.....get worse get worse!" But somehow i knew it would not....It wun come just like that for me. Mr Zhai is gearing me up for the Real McCoy..... lol...Anyway it has been getting incredibly difficult to sleep at night, Heavy little fellow inside, each time you turn , it is like lifting a rock from your left to the top of you tummy " rest for a while" then heave it to the right. hahahha. then you gotta adjust and make sure he gets the support if not he will start squirming....let alone those neck and shoulder ache w no dear to massage for me.And those false alarms to the toilet to pee. Mr zhai loves squeezing my bladder for fun ya know...Anyway... The highlight is the docs appt tommorow !!!! I hope i am effaced and dilated.....I can actually feel intense pressure downwards from my hips , down the pelvic.... hmmmmmm









Anyway....I bought stuff from Victoria's secrets to cheer myself up ... Teddies, babydolls, and 2 tube dress. No, no....not for post labour XXX action but just some stuff to make me happy. They will probably arrive on or after the arrival date of Mr Zhai..:)






No comments: