Monday, May 14, 2007

ooooooooooo....Ladies and Gentlemen...I am proud to announce that Mr Zhai's head is about 2/5 engaged in my pelvis....:) Doctor did a cervical examination today and told me he could even touch the baby's head. lol...poor fellow squirm inside.. But there is no effacement or dialatation yet...hmmm . His words were: walk more, squat more but dont travel too far away from home by yourself....lol...Which means!!!!!!-----It is near time!!!!!!!Yipeeeeeee!!!!



But today...i suffered from a very bad lower left back ache....i guess due to my sleeping position...argh. poor me poor me...so painful when i walk and i have to counterpress the pain away. argh!!!


Oh yeah and baby is looking up. He is not in occipital -anterior position cus his head is looking up...oh child of mine.. are you looking at mummy's guts? :P

One more thing...i am so elated that dear dear is coming home for the weekend. i Miss him soooooooo much!!!!!;D and he finally chose a name. * clap * * pat pat* well done husband!

No comments: