Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dear Darling son or tenant at will:


You have 18 days in which you can either gather your belongings and vacate the premises, or wait until you will be forcibly removed from the property.
You are being evicted on two points. First, due to a breech of contract and destruction of property.


Expansion only to the front of the property, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back of the property were also made. Remodeling and gutting the property was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage, there are now leaks in both upper and lower levels of the property.

Lastly, late night parties have been discovered on the property and are not greatly appreciated. I can't wait to see you, regardless of aforementioned greivances.



Your Loving Mother, Elaine
********************************************************************


Dear Loving Mother/Landlady,



I'm sorry for any disturbance I have caused. When I originally signed the contract, I was unaware of the enormous task of growing. I will try to control the late night partying but please know I expect you to join the party come mid-June, per the Feeding Clause in the contract .

While destruction of property and leaking seem to be the major cause of complaint, I fear they will only get worse in the days to come. I understand that this was not the original intent of my residence, but at this time we may need to revisit the terms of my lease. I fear that eviction at this time is not advisable as I am comfortable in here. Although lately things are getting tight. I am a Gan----We need our space.

In the Unconditional Love Clause in the contract, I must remind you that you are indeed stuck with me as a resident of your home for the period of several years subsequent to this. Thank you for your time and your body as housing!
I can't wait to be held by you and Daddy,


Your loving son/ and willful tenant, err...tenant at will,
Gan Kai Jie

No comments: