Saturday, May 05, 2007

Blogger is kinda screwed up this evening....just hope that after typing this , i can post it up...:) Anyway. i survived Sat! i mean....i still have weeks to go.. but i guess i am getting accustomed to life here.---Life of idling...Yeah most of you will say , why not take up a hobby ? But i cant! cause all my energy is focused on D DAY!!! it is just so hard. i used to be so different. Worse still , i left my language books @ my in- laws...maybe on mon i will go and get it.




My favourite past time is updatin my lists....my hospital bag to brings, my birth plan, ques to ask doc, tgs to get for zhai zhai,tgs to do after birth, things to buy before returnin to hk , tgs for zhai zhai, tgs for me after birth, financial reviews....I AM A LIST ADDICT!!!!I will write them out all nicely, update them , think they look ugly fugly, then rewrite them over again. CRAZY.

No comments: