Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Alrite folks....Here is the deal....just came home from KKH from my checkup... blood pressure is slowly creeping in, protein is present in me pee:( so doc say to induce my labour. Sigh. My cervix aint dilated ---just a finger tip hahaha...But during the CTG , my darling had a very good heart beat rate reaction towards a contraction.( which i din even know i had, lol) ...good job Mr zhai...:D

And back to story, Dr Yam wans me to be induced cause blood pressure monster in creeping in and my feet is swollen....not really good, moreover Mr Zhai is full term...I feel kinda excited to be able to see him alas! Relieved for dear ---he does not need to panicked when i will go into labour, but also now worried ---i am afraid , i will put Mr zhai in distress cause he is all so comfy in me stomy... but all being said:) I must say the overall mood is happy.

I hope familiy and friends pray for us mother and child to be safe.:D

No comments: