Monday, May 07, 2007

A NEW CHAPTER



Oh no!!!!!. What have i gotten myself into?:P

hehhe...i dunno.. i dont really know how to describe how i feel for giving up work for at least a year. yes...a year and no more. zhai zhai must be tough, mama only gives him one year, will teach him to understand...:( dun want those seperation anxieties...good gracious.It is much better earning your own money than getting money from your hubby, call me crazy, but it is a pity i give up work if i am so young rite?

AND....it is not just looking after zhai zhai.
it is
1) looking after a vulnerable being in a foreign country
2) no financial independence
3) cant shop without guilt
4) have to learn to cook more nutritious food for yourself so can breastfeed.thank god, zhai zhai can live on milk till 6 or 7 months.
5) no interaction w colleagues...though i already enlisted myself in the singapore mama expat circle. haha.


My topics of conversation will be like: err where can i buy pandan leaves, or like now, where to buy gnor hee or ma yau fish in hk, how come hk does not have ikan billis stock?.....Not that i am hating my life, but it just dawned upon me....i have opened a new chapter in my life....
No more zouk, no more velvet,cause dear dun even go there anyway,
No more suitors cause i hardly go out( i must stress----not that i want & dun get me wrong ok--but it just reiterates tt you are out of the league :P--gives you a pang of envy when you see those sweet young thing and think back---oh , i used to be better than her. HEHE lol)


Anyway, this is another milestone after my current one---which is to deliver zhai zhai safe and sound.:)and i really am glad i married the right man. My dear---though he does steps on my toes sometimes, he is one that i can really rely on.One that never fails to comfort me if i am really down, unconditionally.One that i wanna grow with....

Thank God for all these and how you make me strong and how you teach me to learn.

No comments: