Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I killed my first Freaking cockroach !!!! At age 26!!!!! Good gracious, all my life there are always people around coming to my rescue...not tonight. And so preggie mama has to fight it out with the stupid cockroach with menacing wings and disgusting feelers..... can you imagine it spreading it wings , flying across your face, intruding your naked skin with its dirty , hairy legs......before flying off again.......oh my god....I told myself i will not be able to sleep in peace if that happens lor... and so....i ran downstairs , grab the baygone and aimed at the devil. Then when it was nearly knocked out by the potent stuff, i grabbed a heavy duty magazine and attacked it. .....Job done! Oh boy....i almost tot i had a contraction there.

I dun care if you think it is no big deal, to me, i think i just crossed another mile stone. Muaaaaaaahahhaha..:)

No comments: