Sunday, May 06, 2007

Some Jokes.......

Q: What is the similarity between men and rats?>
A: Both keep searching for new holes.



Q: What is the closest thing similar to a woman's period?>

A: Your salary, it comes once a month lasts about 5- days and if it doesn't>come, it means you are in big trouble.



Q: What's the difference between biology and sociology?>

A: When the baby looks like his dad or mom, then it is biology. When the>baby looks like the neighbor, then it is sociology.




Q: Doctor: You look so weak & exhausted. Are you having 3 meals a day as I>have advised?>

A: Lady: Doctor, I thought you said 3 males a day.>>




Q: Girl friend & boy friend go for a movie. In the dark, a mosquito enters>the girl's skirt. Guess where it would have bitten?>

A: The boy friend's hand.>>


Q: Tarzan and the animals went to the river to take a bath. Tarzan removed>his clothes.All the animals laughed. Tarzan asked "Why"?>

A: The animals told him. Your tail is in front".>>



I like the mosquito one best... ahaha . Raging hormones of teenagers. lol.

Anyway....weather is really terrible in Singapore, does not help that my room is not air conditioned....always have hot flushes @ night.:( And you know how i always have to sleep on my left, zhai zhai always. slumps onto the left too when i am lying on my left. I feel so bad for waking him up everytime i fidget...Mind you , he does wriggle and squirm in my stomy when i turn to lying on my back or right...

No comments: