Sunday, May 27, 2007

I think i am going crazy. I talk to my stomy the whole day long. When i lie down to rest and i see the stomy not moving, i dare not shift around in case i wake Mr Zhai up. Am i crazy or what?

Anyway.....i dated my mom and brother ( not the best companions around tho...) to town to accompany me . I wanted to eat and shop, and i guess, i am left w them . Jh in hk , the rest of me frens i rather meet and sit down to chat over coffee than shop when i preggie. Cause i am a quick shopper. I am more like a guy when i buy something. I dun walk around in circles around the piece of cloth ten times before i decide to buy---but hey , that does not mean that i spend alot. I am a discerning shopper.....( that's more like it) . So far, i have not met gf who shops as fast as me. hehehe. Anyway. back to today, i wanna bitch about the fashion designs around town now.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THOSE STUPID RETRO PRINTS OF CIRCLES AND STRIPES AND SQUARES. C'MON .....THEY REALLY DRIVE ME DIZZY AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY THE UGLIEST PRINTS I EVER SEEN ON EARTH.

yeah....not nice. Walked in wisma an isetan, and well that's about all i can sustain ....and nothing really caught my fancy. I prefer simple solid colours. If you wanna have prints, have it simple. ---That is what making a statement. Anyway....i am the walking credit card to mom and bro today... treated them to lunch, then bought mom 2 tops and myself a dress from zara. It is those kind of big, satiny ones, that you have to put a belt over...so that means after pregancy...see how much i want to be over this preggie thing ???Cant wait to have my body back. Sometimes i get so frustrated...i cant wear my shoes, i cant bend down , i cant wash my feet properly, i cant cut my toe nails myself( i dun believe in pedi---waste of money. ) if i drop stg , i have to use my feet and pick it up like some disabled---or like playing chatek , using the feet to scoop it up and hoping i catch it---and i talk to my stomach...really guys, i think i am going crazy. Bebe better come out soon... okie. I cant believe i lasted through a month without working. ugh. Next week i will officially be 38 weeks:D baby is more than ready...Let's see my docs appt on tues..How it goes..* cross my fingers*

No comments: