Friday, May 18, 2007

Could not sleep till 2 plus am last night, felt like i needed to puke. Din feel like heart burn when the acid will rise up my throat...and felt so miserable.. i tot i had food poisoning..:(. started to feel sorry for myself and that how i am all alone and wada not w me....sigh. BUT i managed to snap out of it, and get a grip. Told zhai zhai while caressing my stomach we both must get through it.. sms dear and he called back immediately. Hearing his voice is really comforting, though it din help the sick feeling...sigh. i slept up right and zhai zhai kept wriggling ard as if to show his discomfort too. Poor bebe, i must have woke up up , cus he was one warm lump slumped on my left before i sat up right , then it was when i started moving that he started squirming... I had to caress him and sooth him and he literally stopped moving:) Good bebe, he understands his mama. I love you so much already.

No comments: